Sunday, June 19, 2016

Palm Trees in Oklahoma


Week 3 campers all checked in at Shepherd's Fold and snuggled into ... Well never mind they are dividing into their tribes for competition week šŸ˜‚ 
But me?? Because apparently if there is a plant on clearance for $1 I MUST buy it.  Then when I get the dang palm tree (or 3) home and my husband says "Heather that doesn't look like a FARM" šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

I am too stubborn not to stick it in the ground.  I mean ... 
It said it would be GREAT shade
 ✅ we need that in OK 
It said it needs low water 
✅✅ because it's OK and well ... I'm me! 
And it said it was $1
✅✅✅✅✅ because well - that's awesome! 

So I made Corey show me where the "permanent" chicken coop would go.  I jumped up and down on my shovel in the Osage County rock bed as the moon quickly becomes my only companion ... 
 ... I'll let you know how palm trees grow in rock.  And if they decide to embarrass me and take ---- I'll rename my rooster ... 
A-Hab The A-Rab ... šŸŽ¤šŸŽ¤šŸŽ¤ the sheik of the burnin' sands 
After the Ray Stevens song.  

I mean those chickens will have the most luxurious shade in all of Osage county if this thing (these 3 things) take off! 

Now - I have to go tell my husband it isn't polite to pray against all your wife's hard work!  

And .... To remind myself that THIS is my workout. Working in the yard - with the animals - that's how I burn calories.   Don't remind me I should be doing more of that and just tune in later to see if there's Palm Trees in Osage County!! 
It could be like magic beans after all!!! 

No comments:

Featured Post

Women's Lib Pshhhhh

P.S. A woman's place is wherever she can be a Woman in every sense - including being polite.  Ladies - Ladies For decades women ...