Saturday, April 2, 2016

I need a hero!



I Need A Hero!



As I woke up this morning I had a recurring thought that has been running through my head since I was a teenager.  I need a Hero!    Then I had Bonnie Tyler's song (click the link and you can hear it while reading and you'll be somewhere near where my head is this morning) running through my head ... a little peppy for early morning but okay....  


We have put a man on the moon ... one of my friends literally held the heart of her best friend's husband while assisting in surgery (yes he lived)  ... people have mastered algebra, chemistry, trig, well... you get the picture.  Miracles - every single one of them and there are so many more!  

Back when I first uttered this dream, my Mom laughed at me.  Probably a little ashamed of me.  We came from a hard working family!  We were not afraid of hard work! So for her daughter to lament and long for this invention might have been a little embarrassing. 

Every morning when I approach my sink I am more often than not met by the same sight.  Dirty Dishes??? NOOOOO  You see I have raised a large family.  I can keep up with dishes, glasses, silverware etc.,  What plugs up a dishwasher?  What job does every child avoid? And every housewife for that matter????  

Pots and Pans!  UGH!!  You know those things that don't fit in the dishwasher well and prevent the rest of the spatially submissive items from getting into the load?????  I want out of the box.  Out of the box as we know it...

I Want Disposable Pots & Pans! 

Is that too much to ask?!  Environmentally friendly (because I don't want future generations pulling up this blog and blaming me for ruining the earth) --- stove top - oven safe - inexpensive - and does not cause cancer DISPOSABLE pots and pans!?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Pioneer Woman??  Oprah?? Rachael Ray?? Wolfgang Puck???  Any of you smarty pants out there can help a girl out???

You see I have grand babies and children and a husband - we all love playing outside together, playing games, planting flowers, riding horses, drinking coffee on the porch swing and I DON'T WANT TO STAND THERE SCRUBBING MY POTS AND PANS!!  (YELLING)  CAN I GET A WITNESS!?!?!

So to my great grandchildren - when you are cooking in disposable pots and pans and then playing with your babies more, you can thank me.  Because a long time ago your Great Granny had this idea and whined about it ... and posted her blog on Pinterest and someone ran with it.  They submitted it to Shark Tank or Donald Trump or whomever else has the moooolah to get this thing going and now you are able to have what I longed for ... for decades.  I love you.  And I'm Still making your life better.  

Your Welcome
Love, 
Your Granny 


Yes - this is what I looked like regardless of what the family history books say! ;) 

No comments:

Featured Post

Women's Lib Pshhhhh

P.S. A woman's place is wherever she can be a Woman in every sense - including being polite.  Ladies - Ladies For decades women ...